For all your Noosa Tourist Information visit our premier sponsor Tourism Noosa at www.visitnoosa.com.au
or phone 1800 002 624 or 07 5430 5000
Top 5 things to do
- Enjoy the great variety of arts, literature, food and fun events at Noosa’s premier arts festival – Noosa Long Weekend Festival 15-24 July 2016
- Discover Noosa’s natural environment. Watch whales, enjoy pristine beaches, explore the dramatic hinterland landscape, and visit the world’s largest sand island.
- Have an outdoor adventure – walk, dive, paddle, ride or cycle through Noosa’s coastal and hinterland landscapes.
- Sample the extraordinary breadth of the Noosa gourmet scene. Attend a cooking course, experience local produce at farmers’ markets or book a table with a view at a Noosa restaurant.
- Indulge yourself in Noosa or seek out a romantic getaway. Dine out, spend an idle hour in a café, take a twilight gondola ride, shop in style or pamper yourself with a day spa treatment or with a relaxing massage.
Tours available through
Noosa Destination Management Company
Flavours of Noosa:
From Market to Plate
Noosa is blessed with an abundance of fresh local produce. Its legendary cuisine is a reflection of this.
Your Flavours of Noosa, Market to Plate class starts with a guided tour of the famous Noosa Farmer’s Market, followed by a cooking class where you’ll discover the secrets to Noosa cuisine and create (as well as eat!) a beautiful meal using the best and freshest local produce available on the day.
Your Flavours of Noosa cooking class includes:
- Café quality coffee, tea and freshly baked muffins upon arrival.
- A full sit-down meal with 2 glasses of quality wine.
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher.
- All ingredients and equipment provided (including aprons).
- A folder containing recipes and class notes to take home.
- A 5-hour culinary experience in a relaxed and fun environment.
Available on Sunday 17th July at a cost of $175 per person.
Transfers to and from Noosaville not included. Taxis are readily available.
Noosa Everglades Discovery Tour
and BBQ Lunch
Experience the River of Mirrors as part of your truly unforgettable wilderness cruise into one of Australia’s most pristine regions.
Board the purpose built vessel for a cruise along the pristine Noosa River, lakes and into the dark, tranquil, mirrored waterways of the Noosa Everglades.
Experience a guided boardwalk at Fig Tree Point, your opportunity to explore the wetlands before we navigate our way into the Everglades.
Enjoy a delicious Aussie BBQ lunch at historic Harry’s Hut, a relic of the early timber cutting days. Explore, then take a swim in pristine waters, photograph the abundant wildlife or simply relax in this unique natural environment.
Available any day, cost $110 per person, includes transfers from accommodation.
Shop Eumundi Market’s
and Lunch at The Boathouse
Be transferred from your accommodation to the world famous Eumundi Markets where you will find original artworks, sculptures, furniture, handmade toys, home wares and skincare, as well as cutting edge fashion and jewellery by local designers, all guided by the ethos of “we make it, bake it, grow it, sew it”.
When you need a break from the shopping, sit back and be entertained by a stellar line-up of performers guaranteed to get you in the groove. There’s plenty of local talent to keep you entertained, with world-music sounds, country tunes and tribal rhythms. You can also have your palm read or indulge in a vast array of services offered by our many health and wellbeing practitioners.
Then be transferred to the Tewantin Marina where you will board the Noosa Ferry for a quick trip down the beautiful Noosa River to the award winning Noosa Boathouse Restaurant. Here you will enjoy a relaxed 2 course lunch by the River.
Available Wednesday 20th July at $90 per person, min 2 people bookings only.
Noosa National Park Guided Walk
A guided walking tour through the picture perfect beaches, boardwalks, parks, rivers, trails and unique coastal surroundings of Noosa.
This tour is led in small groups by local guides; experienced, knowledgeable, fun and who live and breathe Noosa life; ensuring a personal experience. It is unrushed, adventurous but comfortable for all levels.
As you walk along Noosa’s tracks it is not uncommon (but can never be assured) to spot native wildlife both on land and out to sea. You will be encouraged to look out for:
- Lace goanna monitor lizards
- Birds such as the glossy black-cockatoo and the white-bellied sea-eagle
- Noosa’s well-loved local dolphin pod and turtles regularly pop up at the points along the walk
- During this period, humpback whales can often be glimpsed as they cruise past the coastline on their way to and from northern breeding grounds.
1.5 hour walks (running tours are also available) are available on Monday 18th July, Thursday 21st July and Sunday 24th July, leaving at 0930hr at a cost of $55.00 per person, min 2 people and max 7 people, per tour.
Hinterland Day Trip
and Lunch at Flame Hill Vineyard
Perfectly positioned 420 metres above sea level at the highest point in Montville, on the Blackall Range, is Flame Hill vineyard. From the warm temperate Sunshine Coast hinterland vines and our cool climate Granite Belt property, Flame Hill produces 100% estate-grown wines, hand-harvested and sourced from plantings up to 80 years old.
Flame Hill is a true paddock to plate venue, where cuisine, wine, scenery, setting and hospitality are all in harmony.
Enjoy transfers from Noosa, a 3 course lunch with 2 glasses of wine from $205 per person, min 2 people or the Paddock to Platter buffet style lunch featuring Flamehill Farm produce from $135 per person, min 2 people. Available Thursday 21st July.
Hire a 4WD and Discover Noosa
Off the Beaten Track
U Explore 4×4 Auto Rentals self-drive 4×4 Hire gives you the freedom to escape the highway and explore the off road hidden gems at your own pace.
Imagine driving the white sandy beaches of Noosa Northshore or standing amongst the majestic rainforest giants in the Great Sandy National Park as part of your Noosa Long Weekend Festival.
All vehicles are Suzuki Jimny 2015 Models – very capable 4×4, easy to drive, ideal if you are an inexperienced 4WD. Seats 4, fully insured, with GPS tracking, SAT NAV & Recovery Gear included. Cars can be delivered to your accommodation if preferred.
Cost to Hire per Day $200, T & C’s apply.
For an unforgettable Noosa Long Weekend Festival experience contact Tony and Danielle at Noosa DMC and let them organise YOUR perfect long weekend.
Call 0412 789 611 or simply send us an email
All tours are subject to availability
All prices are in AUD and subject to change without notice.
All bookings and payment must be made minimum 10 days prior to the tour.
Noosa DMC standard trading conditions apply.
- Location: Memorial Drive, Eumundi
- Day/time: Every Wednesday from 8.00am and Saturday from 6.30am to 2.00pm.
The Eumundi Market is the biggest on the Sunshine Coast and one of the biggest in
Queensland. Over 300 stalls.
Cooroy Community Market
- Location: R.S.L. Hall Maple Street
- Day/time: Every thursday 8.00am – 1.30pm
Cooran Eco Markets
- Location: King Street Cooran, Pioneer Park
- Day/time: Every 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month
Set amongst the beautiful shady hinterland of Cooran (5 mins north of Pomona) with a friendly family atmosphere and children’s park beside it. Expect to see a range of fresh local produce, plants, homemade food, live music, jewellery and art and craft.
Noosa Marina Markets
- Location: Harbour Town, 2 Parkyn Court, Tewantin
- Day/time: Every Sunday from 8.00am – 2.00pm
The Noosa Marina art, craft and local produce market has an idyllic setting on the
deck, overlooking the Noosa River.
Peregian Beach Markets
- Location: Kingfisher Drive, Perigian Beach
- Day/time: First, third and fifth Sunday of the month, 7.00am – 12.30pm.
Noosa Farmers Markets
- Location: Noosa AFL grounds, Weyba Road
- Day/time: Every Sunday 7am – midday
Stock up on gorgeous gourmet goodies and sample the region’s finest produce.